Product Delivery: You will receive a receipt with download link through email.
Robert Moss – Quantum Dreaming
Robert Moss – Quantum Dreaming
Module 1: Make Dreams Your
This is Dreamwork 101, in a fast and frisky mode.
- How to break a dream drought.
- How to incubate dreams of guidance and healing.
- How to share dreams and life stories with others in a fast, fun way through Robert’s trademark Lightning Dreamwork process.
- The nine keys to understanding your dreams.
Module 2: Record Your Experiments & Become a Creative Journal-ist
You will want to keep a record of all the experiments and adventures in consciousness you are going to undertake. You’ll receive expert guidance on the art of creative journal keeping.
- How to use your journal to keep dates with yourself and track your many aspects.
- How to produce your personal Encyclopedia of Symbols.
- How to develop a personal database that will provide firsthand evidence of precognition, telepathy, clairvoyance and the existence of parallel universes.
- How journal keeping will help you grow your gifts as a writer and artist.
Module 3: Spend Quality Time in the Solution State
Tinker Bell told Peter Pan, “Look for me in the place between sleep and awake. There you will always find me.” It’s no fairy story. In the history of science, as in many other fields, the liminal state of hypnagogia has been the solution state in which creative breakthroughs are made and inner guides are easily accessible. This is an ideal launch pad for lucid dreaming and astral travel. It is recognized in dream yoga, as in the Mystery traditions, that by learning to maintain a state of relaxed attention on the cusp of sleep, we develop heightened awareness and the ability to operate in more than one reality simultaneously.
- How to maintain awareness on the cusp of sleep and have more fun in the “twilight zone.”
- How to embark on lucid dream adventures from the Twilight of the Dreamer, between sleep and awake.
- How to screen your energy field, set good psychic boundaries and maintain flight security during your journeys beyond the physical.
- How to communicate with inner guides and practice discernment in this liminal state.
Module 4: Construct Your Private Entrance to Nonlocal Mind
The dreams you remember are your best portals for travel into the deeper reality, and your royal road to lucid dreaming. A dream is a journey; it is also a place. You went somewhere in your dream, near or far from the fields you know in your regular life. Because you have been to that place, you can find your way there again.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use a dream or personal image as the portal for a shamanic journey.
- Re-enter a dream to confront and resolve a nightmare terror, solve a mystery and claim a power.
- Dialogue with a dream character.
- Construct personal doorways to places of healing, discovery and initiation in the multiverse.
Making Your Home in Nonlocal Mind:
The Key to Time Travel
In dreams, we are time travelers. Released from Newtonian physics and our consensual hallucinations, the dream self travels into past time, future time and alternate realities. As quantum dreamers using the skills of shamanic journeying and lucid dreaming, we can travel consciously across time to scout the future for ourselves and others, and grow a better future. We’ll draw confidence from the knowledge that the new physics confirms that in the limitless field of nonlocal mind the time is always Now. All probable event tracks — past, future or parallel — are accessible in this moment and may be revised for the better.
Module 5: Dream a Better Future
Every night, your dream self goes ahead of your waking self, scouting out challenges and opportunities that lie on the roads ahead. This is part of our human survival kit. Once you wake up to the fact that you dream events before they happen in regular life, you can graduate to the good stuff, which is changing your possible future for the better and becoming co-creator of your reality.
You’ll learn how to:
- Discern when your dreams are showing you future events.
- Develop personal markers so you don’t miss dream messages about the future.
- Take action to avoid unwanted future events you have dreamed and manifest happy outcomes.
- Dream your way consciously to your dream partner, your dream home, your dream job.
Module 6: Make Supernormal Your
You are a natural psychic of a high order in your dreams, when you let down your left-brain inhibitions and just do it. You routinely practice precognition, clairvoyance, telepathy. Such powers are sometimes described as examples of ESP. Today, scientists are reviving a better term invented by the great Victorian scientist of the unseen, Frederick Myers: supernormal. Scientists like Dean Radin maintain that quantum entanglement means that supernormal phenomena are inevitable. Laboratory research confirms that supernormal abilities are for real, and that the spectrum of possibility extends to retrocausation; reaching back across time to influence events in the past. Clearly we need to stage our own experiments!
You’ll be invited to:
- Join in group telepathy and remote viewing experiments.
- Discover “what the bleep you know that you don’t know that you know.”
- Use shamanic journeying to travel across time and space.
- Explore and discuss how places and objects hold holographic memories.
Module 7: Journey to the House of Time
Your present life is intimately related to dramas and relationships that are playing out in other times — past, future and parallel. This is your invitation to visit a very special location in the multiverse to learn more about your connection with other personalities in your multidimensional family. In the process, you will learn about reality creation in the Imaginal Realm, the vast plane of reality where human imagination works with higher intelligence to build enduring structures for healing, learning and initiation. The House of Time has been developed through the active imagination of dream explorers and archaeologists who have traveled here. It stands on ancient foundations.
In this high adventure you will be invited to:
- Explore your connection with the lives and dramas of personalities living in other times.
- Learn how “past life” and “other life” dramas may be influencing your present life and relationships.
- Journey through effective portals to enter a “past life” or “other life” situation and establish conscious communication with your counterpart in that time for mutual benefit.
- Learn about reality creation in the Imaginal Realm.
Module 8: Track Your Parallel Selves in the Many Worlds
Your dreams may also be glimpses of a continuous life your parallel self is leading in a parallel world, in which you made different choices. Physicist Brian Greene speculates that we all have “endless doppelgangers” leading parallel lives in parallel universes. When you develop the skills of Quantum Dreaming, you can explore this experientially — and learn how to bring gifts and lessons from a parallel world into this one. Through these excursions, you will grow a personal geography of the multiverse and accumulate first-hand data on the reality of parallel worlds.
In this wildly exciting class, you will learn how to:
- Recognize that serial dreams may be glimpses of continuous lives you are living in other realities.
- Examine experiences of déjÃ vu as clues that you may have experienced something in a parallel life that is now converging with this one.
- Journey into a parallel life to dismiss old regrets and claim gifts and knowledge from your selves who made different choices.
- Effect a quantum shift in your present life.
Healing in Multiple Dimensions
Medical science confirms that thoughts are things and living cells respond to consciousness. It gets better, and stranger. Laboratory experiments demonstrate that the nervous system responds to physical events before they take place. If future events can influence the current state of the body, it follows that we may be able to reach back into the “past” to improve our body’s history and performance. This is one of many exciting avenues for quantum healing we’ll explore in this part of the course. We’ll also draw on the shaman’s understanding of soul loss and soul recovery, and use shamanic methods to shift consciousness and travel to places in the larger reality where healing is to be found.
Module 9: Theriomorphic Healing
Forging a close relationship with one or more power animals is central to developing the arts of shamanic dream travel and healing. It is invaluable in maintaining healthy boundaries and defending psychic space. A conscious connection with the animal guardians shows us how to follow the natural paths of our energy. A strong working connection with the animal powers brings the ability to shapeshift the energy body and project energy forms that can operate at a distance from the physical body.
- How animals that have shared your life or appeared in your dreams can become shamanic allies.
- How to journey to a place of healing with the help of the animal doctors.
- How to shapeshift your energy body for empowerment and healing.
- How to let your animal spirits raise your vitality, show you the natural path of your energies, and heighten your instinct, intuition and psychic protection in daily life.
Module 10: Imaginal Healing
The body believes in images. Abundant evidence from medical science and sports psychology demonstrates that the body responds to an image as it might do to a physical event, pump out self-generated pharmaceuticals according to where we place our attention. Any image that belongs to you can be a source of power and healing, even the scary stuff you would rather keep in a locked box. The trick is to learn how to develop your personal imagery so it can help you to get well and stay well. Your body is waiting for you to get good at this.
You’ll learn how to:
- Harness the diagnostic power of dreams.
- Stock your mental shelves with healing imagery from dreams and meditation.
- Use active imagination and dream reentry to transform scary dreams and disturbing images.
- Seek direct healing from a sacred guide and healer.
Module 11: Time Travel for Soul Recovery & Healing Your Younger Self
As a time traveler, you can journey to a younger self in her own Now time. As a voice in her mind, you can provide the encouragement and counsel she may need at a time of unbearable pain or challenge. You can be the friend and protector she lacked when her need was great. From this can flow tremendous healing for both of you, for you in your present time and for her in her own time.
In this class, you will be able to:
- Journey across time to younger selves who need help and support in their own Now time.
- Reclaim vital energy by bringing back parts of yourself that went missing because of pain or grief or trauma in your earlier life.
- Experiment with reaching into the “past” history of the body to see whether you can improve its genetic and cellular history.
Module 12: Vision Transfer
Growing a Dream for Someone in Need
of a Dream
We can dream for others as well as ourselves and “transplant” healing and helpful images to them. The Vision Transfer technique is a powerful and innovative way of bringing a dream — a life dream, a healing image, perhaps a path to the next world — to someone in need of a dream (the depressed, the sick, the soul-gone, the dying). This process has proven to be deeply healing and rewarding in many situations. It is a method for helping those in our world who do not have a dream — a life dream or a dream of the night — to open their personal doorways to insight, healing and a deeper life.
In this class, followed by deep group practice, you’ll learn:
- How to call on power animals to help in healing for others.
- How to develop positive imagery for healing and empowerment you can offer to others.
- How to offer your visions in a way that avoids manipulation by inviting the intended beneficiary to receive only what they choose to take from you.
- How to become a “word doctor” who can help people to heal by telling better stories.
Going Beyond Death:
The Survival of Consciousness
What happens after death is far too important for us to rely on hand-me-down beliefs and secondhand accounts. We need first-hand knowledge. We get that by visiting places where the dead are alive, and by receiving visitations from those who have departed this world. Both ways of knowing are opened, easily and naturally, in dreams.
The immense body of data on near-death experiences (NDEs) is scientific evidence of the survival of consciousness after the physical body has closed down. If you are now awakened to your own supernormal abilities to step outside time and space, you know that awareness is not confined to the body and brain, and therefore is able to survive death.
You are ready to learn that healing and forgiveness are always available across the apparent barrier of death, and to develop your personal geography of the afterlife.
It is never too early or too late for you to brave up to death and discover what happens on the Other Side.
As Montaigne said, “We do not know where death will meet us, so we must be ready to meet death everywhere.” When you are willing to meet death as an ally instead of a dread, you will find you have superabundant energy for life and can approach your life choices with the courage and clarity that a close encounter with death may bring.
Module 13: Heal Your Relations with
Contact with the dead, especially in dreams, is entirely natural and going on all the time, because the dead are alive and are often seeking to communicate with us. They may have stayed close to the living. They may come visiting. Or we may find ourselves traveling in dreams to places where the dead are at home.
- Healing and forgiveness are always available across the apparent barrier of death.
- How to allow departed loved ones and ancestors to act as family guides and counselors.
- How to help the deceased when they are stuck or confused.
- Simple everyday rituals for helpful communication with the departed.
Module 14: Develop a Working Anatomy of Soul & Spirit
Consciousness operates on many levels, and in several energy vehicles, during life and after death. This is essential psychology for ancient and indigenous peoples, as in Eastern philosophy, though long forgotten or confused in the West. This class is Paleopsych 101, essential stuff!
- The nature of the subtle bodies, or vehicles of consciousness.
- Experiencing the energy bodies through safe methods of astral travel.
- Spiritual discernment and basic rules for psychic protection.
- The fate of the different energy bodies, or vehicles of consciousness, after physical death.
Module 15: Practice Active Dreaming to Help the Dying
As an active dreamer, you can help others to approach death with courage and grace.
In this class you will learn how to help the dying:
- Connect with a spiritual guide with a familiar face.
- Open to dreams and awaken to how in dreams we are already at home in worlds beyond the world.
- Find a personal gateway for the journey beyond death.
- Develop a map for the journey to life beyond life.
Module 16: Develop a Working Geography of the Afterlife
Get ready for a BIG journey in this class.
- Call in spiritual guidance and protection for a journey to the Other Side.
- Embark on a journey to the Other Side for helpful and timely communication with someone who resides there.
- Take an orientation tour of a welcome center, a place of life review and real estate and lifestyle options in the afterlife.
- Discover how desire and imagination are the building contractors in the afterlife.
Living in the Conscious Universe
Inner and outer, subjective and objective, interweave and move together at quantum levels, on a human scale, and no doubt everywhere in the universe. We live in an energy field where everything resonates — to a greater or lesser degree — with everything else. The world we inhabit mirrors our thoughts and feelings, and vice versa.
The physicist and the shaman agree: we live in a conscious universe where everything is alive and connected, and mind and matter interweave. To live most fully in this universe, we must learn to navigate by synchronicity, poised to recognize and act in those special Kairos moments when the universe gets personal. In Part Five of the course, we’ll play wonderful games of coincidence that will put a champagne fizz of excitement into any day.
Module 17: The Way of the Kairomancer
A kairomancer is someone who is ready to recognize the special moments when synchronicity is at work — and to seize on the revelation or opportunity that is now available. To be a kairomancer, you must be open to new experience, willing to set aside plans, grateful for secret handshakes and surprises, and ready to honor your special moments of revelation by taking appropriate action.
- The essential rules of living by synchronicity.
- How to practice bibliomancy and other everyday forms of divination and develop a working list of personal omens.
- How to become a “strange attractor” for happy encounters by checking your attitude and following the laws of spiritual gravitation.
- How any setback can offer an opportunity.
And we’ll play a wildly entertaining and instructive digital version of Robert’s celebrated Coincidence Card Game that will give you instant guidance on a life issue.
Module 18: Play Sidewalk Tarot
We need to be more literal about dreams and more symbolist about everyday life. Walk your environment with the right kind of awareness, and you’ll notice that the world is constantly giving you messages in the form of signs and symbols. You can play fun games any day by receiving these messages — the vanity plate on that car, that overheard snatch of conversation from a stranger, that chance encounter — as tarot cards being dealt to you by the world. A tarot deck has 78 cards; in Sidewalk Tarot, the number is unlimited.
- How to put your question to the world and receive guidance on a life theme.
- How to let the world put its questions to you, by scheduling unscheduled time to pay attention as you walk in “the forest of living symbols that are looking at you.”
- How to listen for your daily kledon, a favorite oracle of the ancient Greeks that works well on any day.
- How meaningful coincidence multiplies when you are in motion, traveling outside your familiar rounds or going through a major life transition.
Module 19: Grow Your Poetic Health
Living by synchronicity isn’t merely about getting messages. It is about growing the poetic consciousness that allows us to taste and touch what rhymes and resonates in the world we inhabit, and how the world-behind-the-world reveals itself by fluttering the veils of our consensual reality. This is a path of natural magic, and when we follow it we’ll find that we move beyond self-limiting beliefs into a world filled with juice and possibility.
- To pay attention to how life rhymes and (as the Chinese say) that “there are things that like to happen together.”
- Why the observation of synchronicity is the key to understanding the weave of matter and mind at all levels of reality.
- Why the ancients were correct when they said that “a talent for resemblances” is a key to wisdom.
- How to consult the Library Angel and play lots of fun new games for reading the signs and symbols of everyday life.
Module 20: Walk On the Mythic Edge
People used to say that coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous. You must have felt it in your shivers at some moments when synchronicity strikes: the sense that there is a hidden hand at work behind a confluence of inner and outer events. When we follow that sense, it sometimes enables us to wake up to the play of those powers that Jung called archetypes in our lives, that most of our ancestors called gods and spirits and elemental forces. In this class we take a walk where the wild things are.
You’ll be encouraged to:
- Recognize the mythic story that may be at play in your life.
- Honor the Gatekeeper who opens and closes your roads and your doors.
- Develop a personal mythology that can help carry you through everyday challenges.
- Dance with the Trickster, who is your demon when you are stuck in your plans and old habits, but your ally when you are willing to try something new and take a risk.
Creating from the Field:
Choosing Your Life from the Cosmic Soup of Possibility
In the creation story of the Wayuu, the world begins when a god becomes conscious that he is dreaming and is made aware by a spirit of awareness that he can choose what to pluck from a matrix of potentialities to make an earth and the beings that will inhabit it. This is a mythic analog for the observer effect in quantum physics. As quantum dreamers, we can go consciously into the matrix, observe the pulse of possibility, and choose what we will bring into manifestation.
Module 21: Tap the Creative Power of Dreams
The Inuits say that the spirits like “fresh words.” They want to be entertained. They are easily bored with humans who go on repeating old formulas and old ways. When we bring something fresh and new into the world, we entertain the spirits and delight our own creative genius, and our lives are infused with natural magic, confirmed by the play of synchronicity. To create is to bring something new into the world. Dreams and twilight states of consciousness have inspired great scientists, inventors, musicians, writers and liberators of human possibility throughout history.
- How dreaming has been the secret engine of creation in every field of human endeavor — from science to rock music — over the centuries.
- How to build your own creative studio in the Imaginal Realm.
- How to turn dreams into poems and stories, art and scripts and creative life projects.
- How to entertain your creative genius and bring fresh creation into your world.
Module 22: Waymaking
Lessons in Manifestation from a Medieval Mystic & Ancient Polynesian Navigators
“When the soul wishes to experience something she throws an image of the experience out before her and enters into her own image.” These words are from Meister Eckhart, the medieval German mystic. He was clearly a quantum dreamer in his own way. How can we follow his guidance? By borrowing a method from the ancient Polynesian navigators.
Waymaking is the Polynesian name for the kind of navigation that can get you across 2,000 miles of open sea in an outrigger canoe without maps or instruments. When you have a vision of your destination so strong in your mind and yours senses that you can taste it, touch it, smell it, you are better than halfway there. We will let the awakened heart be our compass, directing us towards the fulfillment of our deepest desires. Be ready to go deep.
You’ll learn how to:
- Go to a place beyond ego agendas to identify what you truly want for your life, on every level — relationship, home, creative work, community.
- Grow a vision of what your life will be if you manifest your heart’s desires, a vision so strong and rich that it wants to take root in the world.
- Move decisively beyond inner blocks and self-limiting beliefs.
- Develop action plans, affirmations and talismans to manifest your vision.
Module 23: Return to the House of Time
We have learned that in the Field of nonlocal mind, all information is available and accessible right now. The price of entry includes heightened awareness. As we go deeper, we will be challenged by successive gatekeepers whose role is to ensure that we are fully prepared.
In this module, you will be invited to return to the House of Time and seek access to a very special Library that you may find to be a private entrance to the Akashic Records.
If you are ready, you will be able to:
- Gather information and inspiration in any field that excites you.
- Meet a master teacher.
- Recover knowledge of the sacred contract you may have accepted before you entered your present life experience.
- Learn more about your multidimensional family, and rise to knowledge of a Greater Self.
Module 24: Marry Your Field
Here’s where this journey has brought you: to the place of creation. As a quantum dreamer, you can step outside time and move towards the source of the events and circumstances that will be played out in your lives. You can stir the quantum soup of possibilities, and select what will emerge into form and manifestation.
All of this becomes joyful when you find what you love and let the world support you. When you give your best to your calling, greater powers come to support you. “The poet marries the language, and out of this marriage the poem is born.” This beautiful, passionate statement was made by W.H. Auden and it takes us right inside the crucible in which all creative action is born. It’s sexy, it’s spiritual, it makes your heart beat faster. This is where we are going, and where we want to be, as we approach the end of this adventure.
In this class you will:
- Find or confirm your essential life calling.
- Learn how to allow creative friends and resources to come to you as you follow this path with heart.
- Practice what Yeats called “the mingling of minds” by engaging the help of creative intelligences from the Akashic Field.
- Build your own place of creation in the Imaginal Field, where you can entertain friends, converse with masters, and grow the life projects you wish to see manifest in your world.
All of this is more important, and more practical, than we may be able to grasp in what Yeats called “the daily trivial mind.” The poet in the soul of each of us knows why. It is because (as Tagore said), “the stronger the imagination, the less imaginary the results.” It is because imagination, working in the field of nonlocal mind, can create worlds.
The Quantum Dreaming Bonus Collection
In addition to Robert’s transformative 24-module virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions. These bonus sessions are being offered to complement what you’ll learn in the course — and take your understanding and practice to a deeper level.
Dreamers, Shamans & Science
Audio Dialogue with Robert and
Dr. Stanley Krippner
In this conversation, Dr. Krippner and Robert Moss explore why “everybody who dreams partakes of shamanism.” They discuss the essential features of shamanic practice and how we can learn from the practices of indigenous dreaming traditions. Recognizing and working with spiritual dreams can assist us in stepping out of the stories that bind us and develop personal mythology to give direction and juice in our everyday lives.
Stanley Krippner, PhD, professor of psychology at Saybrook Graduate School, is one of the towering scholars of consciousness in the world. Over many decades, he has pioneered the study of shamanism, dreaming, creativity, personal mythology and supernormal abilities like telepathy and precognition, melding the best of scientific method with a deeply humanistic quest for meaning. He is the author of hundreds of articles and research papers and author, co-author or editor of dozens of books including Personal Mythology and Extraordinary Dreams.
The Yogi, the Dreamer & the Physicist
Audio Dialogue with Robert and Dean Radin
– Dean Radin, Entangled MindsIn this trailblazing conversation, Robert Moss will explore with Dean Radin how quantum effects observed at the heart of an atom may be playing in our lives on a human scale. Our science is catching up with ancient wisdom, and converting its discoveries into new technologies and changes in our lives at dizzying speed. We are living in a conscious and connected universe in which quantum entanglement — which Einstein dubbed “spooky action at a distance” — makes psi phenomena natural and even inevitable. Yogis, shamans and disciplined dreamers have long held the keys to time travel and first-hand experience of the multidimensional universe.
Dean Radin, PhD, is Chief Scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) and Volunteer Faculty in the Department of Psychology at Sonoma State University. Before joining the research staff at IONS in 2001, he held appointments at AT&T Bell Labs, Princeton University, University of Edinburgh and SRI International. He is author or coauthor of over 250 technical and popular articles, three dozen book chapters, and three books including the award-winning The Conscious Universe, Entangled Minds and the 2014 Silver Nautilus Book Award winner, Supernormal.
Become a Poet of Consciousness
Audio Recording with Robert Moss
This is the first recording of Robert Moss reading a selection of his poems and talking about shamans as masters of poetic speech. Our earliest poets were shamans. Today as in the earliest times, true shamans are poets of consciousness who know the power of song and story to teach and to heal. Robert brings this ancient bardic tradition vividly alive in poems and stories that stream directly from dreams and shamanic adventures in the world-behind-the-world. You’ll be carried into a reality where everything is alive and conscious, where tigers and bears can lend you their forms and raven and hawk can give you their sight, where the ancestors are talking, talking, and the gates to the Otherworld open from wherever you are.
Active Dreaming Toolkit
Any Active Dreamer’s repertoire will be enriched by these 3 tools for deepening your experience. For your convenience, we’ve gathered together these fundamental resources from Robert’s previous courses at The Shift Network and offer them to you as the basic toolkit for Active Dreaming.
This 12 minute drumming track was created by Robert to complement your Active Dreaming practice.
The Lightning Process for Sharing Dreams & Life Stories
Audio Recording and Transcript The Lightning Dreamwork Game, invented by Robert Moss, is a fun, fast way to share dreams and life stories, receive helpful feedback and guidance to action to embody healing and creative energy.
Audio Recording and Transcript
In this powerful recording, Robert Moss offers you many fun games to play with your journal, from formulating your daily one-liner to reading signs and symbols from the world around you to turning reports into poems, stories and scripts.
Get Download Robert Moss – Quantum Dreaming