Anthony Iannarino – Sales Accelerator Download, Enable your team with the mindset, skill sets, strategies, and tactics to win sales now!… Download Tip: You can also access “Anthony Iannarino – Sales Accelerator” download link in your account or the support team will check the order status and update the download link within hours.
Anthony Iannarino – Sales Accelerator
Anthony Iannarino – Sales Accelerator
Enable your team with the mindset, skill sets, strategies, and tactics to win sales now!
Sales Accelerator is the most modern, most complete, training and development platform for B2B Sales Teams delivered by Anthony Iannarino. Help yourself and your team turn in your best performance ever.
What is Sales Accelerator?
Why do we train?
Let us save you some time. Honestly, there’s only one reason to read anything on this page, and it’s this: You want to invest in the professional and personal development of your team and you are willing to invest the resources to achieve that goal.
Transformational NOT Transactional
Training is often mistaken for a one-time event. Training becomes an item on a checklist that someone checks off as completed. The problem with this approach is that it is transactional, and it doesn’t lead to the transformational change that precedes better sales results. In the long run, very little will change, and because people are creatures of habit, they go back to what they are comfortable with, even when it doesn’t produce the result they need.
We look at transformation through the two concepts of training and development. When we train, we are providing new beliefs, new skills, and new tools, all of which are necessary. Development is the application of these new beliefs, skills, and tools to create new outcomes.
Fostering a Cultural Change
Development requires consistent expectations, coaching, and discussion. It requires a cultural change where all participants are required to work on their growth and development, led by their sales managers and leaders.
Sales Accelerator delivers the results in micro-learning modules that foster learning across your entire team, providing a common set of concepts and language that provide methodologies that all participants can follow.
This kind of development creates a sales team-wide foundation to which sales leaders and salespeople all play from the same playbook.
More importantly, teams are able to create more new opportunities, close deals faster, and create pipeline projections with improved accuracy.
Training by itself is important, but if you want sustainable results, both training and development are required.
In a few hours each week, you can train, coach, and develop your entire sales team. You can gain access to the content, methodologies, and processes to make transformational change. The investment is something any company can easily afford.
Below is our comprehensive curriculum outline with over 30 hours of courses — and new content added regularly!
- Self Discipline 9 videos
- Optimism 8 videos
- Caring (Other-Orientation) 5 videos
- Competitiveness 7 videos
- Resourcefulness 6 videos
- Initiative 8 videos
- Persistence 2 videos
- Communication 7 videos
- Accountability 4 videos
- Influence 2 videos
Skill Set Fundamentals
- The Model Sales Week 9 videos
- How to Make Your Quota 4 videos
- Philosophy of Selling 9 videos
- Understanding the Sales Process 9 videos
- The Buying Cycle
Above the Funnel
- Strategic Targets 4 videos
- Nurturing Dream Clients 6 videos
- Differentiating Yourself 7 videos
- Presentation Skills 8 videos
- How to Propose and Present 7 videos
- Providing Proof 4 videos
- Business Acumen 6 videos
- Change Management 8 videos
- Leadership 5 videos
- Executive Presence 4 videos
- Level 4 Value Creation: Fundamentals 5 videos
- Level 4 Value Creation: Execution 9 videos
- Building Consensus 6 videos
- Team Sales Calls 4 videos
- Gatekeeper Strategies 7 videos
- How to be Other-Oriented 9 videos
- Quarterly Business Reviews 8 videos
- Account Management Strategies 5 videos
- Commitment for Time 14 videos
- Prospecting – Voicemail 6 videos
- Challenges 4 videos
- Qualification & Disqualification 3 videos
- Sales Calls 7 videos
- Post Sales Calls 4 videos
- Opening & Closing Meetings 10 videos
- Moving Deals – The Sales Process 11 videos
- Stalled Deals – When Clients Go Dark 6 videos
- Price Objections 9 videos
- Negotiation 2 videos
- Client Communication 9 videos
- Lost Deals 3 videos
- Mindset 2 videos
- How to Hire Champions 2 videos
- Interview Questions 16 videos
- Establishing a Hunter Culture 9 videos
- Designing & Managing Territories 7 videos